Montag, 23. Juni 2014

Glossybox June: Stars and Stripes Edition

The only reason why I refreshed my subscription with Glossybox a month ago was the Stars and Stripes Edition. Normally I am not a huge fan of all these beauty boxes, I mean I kind of like the surprise but in the end there are too many product I don't use because I found already my daily beauty routine, you know what I mean?! Anyway, I loved the Britain Box last year so I thought I would love the Stars and Stripes Box as well. 

Last week the box arrived and lucky me, I was right! I absolutely love this box!



This was in my box:





bareMinerals foundation
I always wanted to try this one out, I am really happy about this sample in my box. I think the color could be maybe a bit lighter, anyway for giving it a try it's definitely enough




benefit they're real Mascara
I love this one, this is already the second sample size I have got from this mascara, I haven't bought it yet because of the price but I like it a lot



Sumita Beauty Champagne Eye Shadow Pencil
I like this kind of products because they are easy and quick to apply. When you don't have much time in the morning this products are really handy. The color is shimmery brownish, it is absolutely something I would buy on my own



Nicka K New York Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer
Lucky me I just ran out of my eye lid primer and I am looking forward to try this one. Never heard before of this brand



Bellapierre Cosmetics LTD Mineral Lipstick in Burlesque
I tried this one already, it is a really smooth and pretty long-lasting lipstick. I would have preferred a lighter color for summer, I think l would like this one more in fall. However, the quality of this lipstick seems to be pretty good




Overall summary: best Glossybox ever! Dear Glossybox team I would like to have more themed boxes like this please! Not only one or two per year!

Do you like this kind of beauty boxes?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen