Montag, 23. Juni 2014

Lip Product Addict - TAG

As I saw this TAG on youtube for the first time I immediately knew I have to join in! I am totally a lip product addict. I have tons of lip products in my bag, I love to know I have everything I would need with me, I love to buy lip products but to be honest, I could use them more often. Especially lipsticks! 


Fave Balm / Treatment:
I love Rève de Miel by Nuxe but I am using it only at home usually before bed. The pot is not very convenient to carry it around but it is a really good lip balm.
My favorite balm I always carry with me is Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector. It is a balm and at the same time a gloss with only a hint of color. This kind of product is my favorite.



Best eye-catching red:
I am not really a person who is wearing eye-catching red lip color, even though I love it on others. But if I would wear a red MAC's Lady Bug would be the one I would choose.



Best luxury & best drugstore
My best luxury lip product is Crystal Baby by Estée Lauder, it is a nice, wearable color you can use each day. For best drugstore I have to choose Pinkadilly Circus by Catrice (which is a German drugstore brand). The color is amazing, even though I am not wearing red that often I loved wearing this pink last fall. Not only because of the amazing color it is as well pretty long-lasting. I really like this one.



Best MAC lipstick
I have to choose Viva Glam Cyndi by MAC one of my all time favorites. I love it so much that I don't want to use it because I am afraid to use it up, crazy he?!



The most disappointing 
This is the Universal Lip Glow by L'Oreal. The taste was horrible, I mean really horrible and it seems to be useless as I couldn't see or feel anything on my lips. I bought it ages ago, now it is so old and already dry that no one could use it ever again. Regret buying this one, it goes straight to the bin without ever being really used.



Liner - yes or no
I have few but I don't use them to be honest.


Best gloss
My favorite and most used lip gloss is Florabundance by MAC. It's almost empty and I definitely going to buy a new one!



Something extra
wasn't really sure what to show in this last point but I think it is fun showing you what I was carrying with me in my bag before I cleaned it up for doing this post :)



I like this kind of TAGs, especially because afterwards my bag is tidy again :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen