Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014

Happy Plugs

I can't remember exactly how, but I found this nice headphones on the internet the other day. 


I immediately googled them and found the online shop.

Happy Plugs is a Swedish brand, they sell headphones in almost every single color you can imagine which is really cool. And as the price is pretty affordable you can even think about getting several colors. I ordered my headphones in rose gold on Wednesday night. On Thursday I received an email about my headphones being packed and sent out to me (from Sweden to Germany). On Saturday they were delivered. Super fast! 


The look is definitely a plus: they look cool and pretty unique. In the past I always used the headphones that came with my iPhone so I am used to control the volume from the small remote which is a plus for me as I am using my headphones when I am cycling. Unfortunately, this isn't possible with the Happy Plugs. But you can switch the music off and on with the remote and there is as well a microphone for doing calls.


I get the ear-buds (the have as well the in-ear ones) and they seem to be a tiny bit bigger than the iPhone headphones. It could be that they are too big for some people's ears. 

Overall, for me they fit, they look nice and cute and for now I can pass on the volume control.


Have you ever heard about Happy Plugs?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen