Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014

Müller Look-Box July 2014

This month I was one of the lucky winners of a Müller Look-Box - Yaaaaay!!!


You get a beauty box for 5€ at your local Müller drugstore when you win. Unfortunately, not everyone can get a box which is really a pity because the box is really amazing!!!


This was in the Look-Box:


Isn't it amazing?! For 5 Euro!
  • Baldessarini Shower Gel
  • Katy Perry Royal Revolution Perfume
  • Sample of an Astor BB Cream
  • Jeanne en Provence Rose & Angélique Perfume
  • Essie Nailpolish in Braziliant
  • Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder
  • Astor Big and Beautiful Mascara
  • Maybelline Big Eyes Eyeshadow

I am really impressed with that box! Okay, I am not really into purple eyeshadow, but look what I've got for 5€! That is crazy! I love the Bronzer, Mascara is always a good idea, 2 perfumes (and I like how they smell) and a normal sized essie nail polish in a super fun summery color!
Amazing! I definitely going to try to get one of the following boxes, too! 

1 Kommentar: