Montag, 27. Oktober 2014

Current Drugstore Favorites

I was tagged on Instagram to show some of my favorite drugstore beauty products. I thought I can do a short blog post about that, too.

Here are the products I chose:



Balea Lip Balms
I really like the Balea lip balms, they are cheap and pretty good and what I like the most is that they always come up with new fun flavors like the new Sweet Lady which taste like apples and cinnamon and as I love christmas related things I had to get this one.

Catrice Lip Smoother
I absolutely love the Catrice Lip Smoother, they are a dupe for the Clarins Lip Perfectors, way cheaper but for me the same quality. 



Alverde Browgel
Pretty quick way to give my eyebrows a clean and a bit darker look what I need as my eyebrows are very light.

L'Oréal Super Liner
I can create the best winged eyeliner with this liner. But I am always looking for a better one (from a cruelty free brand would be fabulous, can anyone recommend something?).

Essence Lash Princess
The first Essence mascara I really love! I like the look of my lashes and especially the long lasting effect it has.

Catrice Nude Illusion
Before this one I had another Catrice foundation which I liked to. I only wanted to try something new. I would say I like the Catrice foundations in general.



Balea med Deodorant
I have this always with me in my bag.

Alverde translucent Powder
I like to fix my concealer with that powder and I don't want to miss it.

Rival de Loop décolleté cream
I just like the fact that I have something especially for the décolleté skin. 

Catrice Eyeshadows
I like the skin tone eyeshadows for blending, but the Catrice eyeshadows are pretty good in general.

Catrice Luminizing Bronzer
Got this one this summer and fell immediately in love with this bronzer. I use it still every day.



What are your favorite beauty drugstore products? Is there something I need to try?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen