Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014

Opening Sunday

If you follow me on Instagram you know that I have been that brave to make a shopping trip to Alexanderplatz on a opening Sunday. It wasn't too bad and I found some nice new things.


I bought a Clutch at Parfois. I don't need this at all but it is so pretty so I just couldn't resist... :D



We have been to Rossmann where I bought this cute star shaped bowl and a christmas themed shower gel with this cute penguin on it.


We jumped as well into TKMaxx where I found a Christmas themed hand soap - yaay :) and a nice combination of hand soap and hand lotion to place at the sink. 
I found a nail polish by Sparitual. So far I have one nail polish from this brand, I liked it a lot, I remember the color was beautiful and it was pretty long lasting. On top I have to mention that this nail polish is vegan, which could be a plus for some people, too. I am already excited to try this one out. It is a deep purple.


I think I found some pretty nice things. At the end of our shopping trip we had of course a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks where I couldn't resist to eat as well a cinnamon bun - delicious!


3 Kommentare:

  1. Nice stuff! The clutch is really cute :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Really, an opening Sunday at Alexanderplatz can be survived?

    But I love the star-shaped bowl! If only I needed one (or had at least the space for it ;) )

    AntwortenLöschen